- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version;
- information about your visit to our site, including the full URL, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- To display your profile to other visitors to or users of the site (this will not include your passport or bank details;
- to provide you with the Florence service and information, that you request from us;
- to facilitate engagements between healthcare professionals and institutions by means of our site, and associated payment processing;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Welcome to Florence (formerly known as 'StaffAngel'). Digital Staff Solutions Ltd (referred to as ‘we’ in this policy) the provider of www.florenceapp.co.uk (‘our site’).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.florenceapp.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Digital Staff Solutions Ltd of 201 Haverstock Hill, Second Floor C/O Fkgb, London, England, NW3 4QG.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Cookies and analytics
You may opt-out of Mixpanel’s practices by visiting https://mixpanel.com/optout/
You may opt-out of Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with other visitors to or users of our site who wish to view your profile (this will not include passport or bank details).
We may also share your data with other third parties including:
- Onfido for ID verification purposes;
- analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- if you have agreed to this, certain providers of training services relevant for healthcare professionals.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Digital Staff Solutions Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Storage of your personal data
All information you provide to us is encrypted and stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our users (healthcare professionals and institutions) or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Until 25 May 2018, any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.